This month we’re lucky to be joined by Captain Brendan O’Shannassy on the podcast! Brendan has many years of experience as a captain on the water, and continues to share his insights across many publications in the luxury yacht industry and now, in his very own book, Superyacht Captain!
Brendan has long been a resource for the industry when it comes to life and leadership as a captain onboard, but also as it translates to everyone in a leadership role, regardless of the industry. Brendan is also passionate about sustainability when it comes to yachting’s playground – our oceans and seas. If you’re looking for insight into either of these areas, Brendan is truly a great resource!
Enjoy the episode below and please don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe on iTunes and Google Podcasts!
In this episode, we chat about:
- Brendan’s foray into yachting – from a commercial shipping background to being at the helm of the world’s most stunning superyachts
- Some incredible experiences Brendan’s been able to experience onboard
- Just a few of the many destinations Brendan loves to visit time and time again
- Brendan’s new book! Available wherever you get your books – check out the Bloomsbury website for further details
- Brendan’s website is Katana Maritime – check it out to get in touch or read the latest from the man himself!
Thanks again to Brendan for this great chat! Go ahead and have a listen below now! Please don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe on iTunes and Google Podcasts!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download