So you thought you couldn’t afford a superyacht vacation?
There’s good and bad news for you. The good news is vacations onboard superyachts are more affordable and accessible than you thought. The bad news is that you’re going to have to start deciding who you want to take with you.
We can’t help you with that, but we can help you start dreaming of your trip.
Here’s our top ten reasons you need to take a superyacht vacation:
10. Live like a superstar, without the paparazzi. Whether you’re in the mood for a slow Nantucket saunter, a golf trip along the Florida coast, or forging a path of adventure through Alaskan waters, on a superyacht, you write your own storyline.
9. Become a water baby as you swim from the yacht’s beach platform, snorkel undiscovered reefs or even take the time to learn to dive courtesy of an onboard instructor.
8. Did you know that you can take to the high seas on your own superyacht for about the same price per person as renting a luxury villa with friends, or other luxury travel options? Jet skis, a private chef, crew attending to your every need, deserted islands, a different beach every day – or a nice house or hotel room for a week? You decide.
7. Speaking of jet skis, superyachts come equipped with toys, toys and more toys! In addition to jet skis and other personal watercraft, try inflatable slides, jet packs, and mini-subs. Enough said.
6. The chef. You deserve, no – you need – a private chef! This is vacationing at its finest, meals cooked to your taste, served privately on the aft-deck, on a deserted beach or wherever else tickles your fancy. (They’ll even cook fish fresh from your line.)
5. Being dropped off to doze in the clear waters of a deserted island with not another soul in sight (apart from your crew bringing you fresh drinks). A superyacht vacation provides the utmost in privacy. While on vacation, you want to spend precious quality time with those you love – family or friends. On a superyacht, you do what you want, when you want to do it – without the worry of someone else impacting your fun!
4. And about the crew. Superyacht crew are highly trained to provide the best in personalized service. Think five star hotel service tailored to your preferences, carried out by a relaxed, friendly group of people, and you get the idea.
3. More luxurious than a cruise, superyachts let you choose the destination and who you take your holiday with. And there’s no queue at the buffet or schedule of when to depart.
2. Sunrises and/or sunsets – depending on where you are vacationing, there is nothing like watching the sun rise or set over the edge of the horizon from the deck of your own yacht. A cup of coffee (or a mimosa) in the morning, or a nice glass of wine in the evening, make it even that much better!
And the number 1 reason is…
We think a superyacht vacation is one of the world’s best-kept secrets in terms of great vacation options available. Be part of the inside crowd and get out and plan your own dream vacation.
I promise – it will be an experience that you and your travelling companions will never forget!