We’re so excited to share our latest podcast on our top five destinations with all of our followers! Are you thinking about your vacation for this upcoming year? Or maybe you’ve just returned home from holiday (which makes the present the perfect time to start planning the next one)! And while we certainly don’t think every vacation is better on the water, we certainly encourage you to give it a try 🙂
This episode we explore the Top Five Destinations for Your First Time Yacht Charter. Come with us as we uncover our top picks to explore this year – whether onboard or on land – these destinations have something for everyone!
- Head on down to the Caribbean for fantastic diving in the Bahamas and British Virgin Islands
- Bustling city life more your style? Why not take in a baseball and Broadway charter along the New York and New England Coast?
- Go to the birthplace of superyachting in the French Riviera – if it’s good enough for the glitterati of Monaco and St Tropez, it’s good enough for us!
- Explore off the beaten path in Croatia – did you know there are roughly 700 islands here to keep you entertained sailing from one to the next?
- Go down under in Australia and explore the city life of Sydney or strap on your diving gear and head to the Great Barrier Reef
And for even more tips on first-time charter destinations, click here