If you’re like us, you weren’t quite finished hearing from the incredibly knowledgable and energetic Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon during our interview published recently. Which is why we had to invite Sarah (or as she’s known to over 18,000 followers on Instagram, JetSet Sarah) to be a guest on this month’s podcast! A timely interview, Sarah not only shares tips for pivoting during these uncertain times but also how she believes travel will open up and change in the post-COVID-19 landscape.
Like many during these times, Sarah has gone from a busy work schedule travelling all over the world to having to shelter in place. As such, it’s perfect timing to daydream together on where we’ll go next, which Caribbean islands are opening back up and what our vacations might look like for the next little while.
Listen in to learn more about:
- Sarah’s wealth of knowledge in the Caribbean (a self-professed Carivangelist!)
- Some of her favourite locales around the world
- Amazing travel tips that will save you time and sanity!
- The future of travel post-COVID-19
- Don’t forget to check out her website, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for plenty more information and inspiration!
Thanks so much again to JetSet Sarah for joining us this month!