This month, we’re thrilled to welcome the woman behind the brand, Marty Sandiego, Ms. Martinique Lewis to the podcast! A woman with many talents and many hats, she is an “award-winning diversity in travel consultant, creative lead for Nomadness Travel Tribe, President of the Black Travel Alliance. Board member to Conde Nast and the National Outdoor Leadership School. And now you can add the creator of The ABC Travel Greenbook! The number one resource connecting travellers to the African Diaspora Globally.” This was a fantastic chat as Martinique is not only an excellent resource for diversity in travel, but also for destination recommendations! If you are desperate to getaway or just want to daydream, listen on for her many first-hand accounts and tips!
Enjoy the episode below and please don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe on iTunes and Google Podcasts!
Listen now to this conversation with Martinique as she shares:
- How she turned her passion of travel into a full-time job.
- How to get in touch with the local cultures and flavours on your next vacation.
- Spreading the word on advocacy and representation of all people in travel.
- Some of Martinique’s favourite destinations around the world.
- Her website with links to all of her social media channels.
Go ahead and have a listen below now! Please don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe on iTunes and Google Podcasts!
Thanks again to Martinique Lewis for her time!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download